ONLINE VISA APPLICATION LODGEMENT
Online Visa Applications:
Certain visa applications may be lodged online by creating your own ImmiAccount through the website at www.border.gov.au
When you apply online, you must use your ImmiAccount to:
• Lodge an application and pay the application charge
• continue a saved online visa application
• attach supporting documents to an online visa application
• verify that you have successfully uploaded/attached documents to your online application;
• check the progress of an online visa application;
• Reset your password.
When you apply online you must always attach a scanned copy of your passport bio-data page, along with other relevant documents which support the stated intention of your visa application. Processing of your application will not commence until you have provided the necessary documents.
If you lodged your visa application online you must upload/attach all the necessary supporting documents in ImmiAccount yourself. We are unable to do this for you.
To reset your ImmiAccount password